Wednesday 20 May 2009

Beside the seaside... beside the sea...

Well, not exactly, as I'm not sure whereabouts the Range at Southport is away from the seaside.. lol.. but I was nearby. I could hear seagulls, and smell the sea.. does that count?

Anyway, I'm not back to waffle on.. I'm here to eventually manage to upload some pictures. These have to go into my Photobucket account to be able to get uploaded! How Pathetic! Thanks everyone for the info you left after my post about blogger.. it was helpful!

Photobucket

This card was made using products available in the goody bag. I used the flocked papers (lovely to stroke!) and added buttons and blossoms to finish it off.

This next one was made using the new Papermania Decoupage sets. Now, anyone that knows me, knows I hate decoupage with avengeance! But these ones I managed to get cut out and stuck together prior to my demos, so people didn't get too bored watching.. or before I fell asleep!

Photobucket

Photobucket

For this card, I used the Jesse Edwards stamps. I couldn't demo these up at Southport because, as usual, they didn't have the stock. It's a bit disappointing up there really, because they don't tend to get the new stock in for the demo's, they arrive just after.. but hey..

Photobucket

This card was made using the papers from the Goody Bag. They are the lovely Jesse Edwards. I love these colours, they are vintagey and just my cup of tea! I love the navy in particular. The butterfly punch flew out (pardon the pun.. lol) and completely sold out at Doncaster, and nearly sold out at Southport.

Photobucket

Another thing from the new PM items I am loving, is the Glitteration stickers. They are scrumptious! They have gold, black and white/silver and the lovely thing about it them is the fact that the glitter doesn't come off.. I used them around the borders around the card, finished with coredinations card and dimensions stickers (goody bag items again.)

Photobucket

The chair on this card is cut and decoupaged from one sheet of paper. I finished it off with a couple of buttons and a little ribbon bow.

Right... I'm off to upload some more pics on here, and put some Stampin Up cards up onto my other blog (link at top of page!)

See ya later.. Happy Creating everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips