Wednesday 22 April 2009

A new little something...

Look!

We got ourself a new passion woofer wagon.. lol..

Did you also notice the private number plate? hehe.. Nope.. we haven't got one really, I just had a little play in photoshop.

I'm loving the car, although I haven't driven it. It's really comfy, very stylish, and is perfect for Holly, Scoobs and Truly. It's a Volvo V40, which looks absolutely clean and luvverly ..... and it's got light wipers! How cool!!

Now all I need to do is to get my little Atoz cleaned up and it'll be back to normal - it's been the dog carrier since the other car was written off last year.

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you get your car back..full time like lol. Its lovely but why you crossed passion wagon out I dont know, you know you got it right first time lol. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips