Thursday 23 April 2009

LOTV Challenge card

It's time for another challenge over at the Lili of the Valley Challenge blog.

The challenge this week was to use a sketch, created by myself, and make your card to match.

This was my card and also a close up.
I'm not feeling right today, I was poorly yesterday and up all last night with a migraine.. sitting in the bathroom.. you know how it is! So today, I'm shattered and feeling quite delicate.. me? delicate? Ha! But I did need to come on and get this photograph uploaded for the challenge.

I decided to use my lovely Basic Grey Wassail papers and nesties which I got from Once Upon a Stamp when I had a drive there last week - a great little shop with a fantastic variety of nesties. I also used the Impressabilities, which I picked up at the same time,  for the background on the little square. I then inked this up lightly with Blush Rose Chalk inks.

The stamp is from the Stampin Up set Fun and Fast notes and coloured with stampin up pastels. I've added a little 3D gloss onto the cup to give it a shine.

I hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, the sketch is just fabulous !! Love the papers you used too, just lovely :-)
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, this is gorgeous, and I love the sketch!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! And I love your doggies! They are so sweet looking.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, hope your feeling better. Migraines are nasty. I dont get the headache, just the icky sickys n cant see. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips