Monday 20 April 2009

Lili's lovelies..

I don't know how many of you tuned in to Create and Craft the other day to watch the Lili of the Valley show, but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! Laila and Lisa are two very lovely ladies who always try to bring out beautiful papers etc. These ones I've used on these cards I want to show you today are using the new decoupage papers, which are only available at the moment through Create and Craft.

Anyways, here are some of the samples I made for the show....

This one used two colours of the papers and I layered the two tone decoupage topper. The edges were cut with the Docrafts fancy punches which came out last year, and then I inked the edges with chalk inks.

This one's pretty straightforward..

With this one I used a green ink pad to add a little grass to the bottom and then created some stalks with the papers, topped off with a fancy little topper.
I just absolutely love this shade of purple.. complemented with a bit of silver and finished with a button and a ribbon! The shape was created with my lovely Eazi box board
This one was made with the Eazi box board too. I am loving these triangle shapes!

That's a fair share of samples fo ryou for today me thinks.. I've been doing a couple of challenge cards today, and I'm just waiting for them to dry off before I photograph them - so hopefully tomorrow I'll have more to share.

So, until next time.. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, very beautiful projects :)

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Jo....your cards are just beautiful...like you Sis! I miss our chats...how bout one soon when you're not so busy??? We've so much to catch up on!
    Hugz n kisses
    Lesley (...remember me???)

    ps hope you liked the papers n craft stuff i sent u! nothing fancy compared to what i see here but hope you liked them just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are great!! tfs!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips