Tuesday 17 February 2009

Very Purple - Forever Friends meets SCSC!

What an apt title for this post!

Here is my card that I made for this week's Challenge over at the Forever Friends Blog and it just happened to turn out very purple! Funnily enough, it also fits in with the theme over at the SCSC blog.. "Spring colours".. and the colours on this card remind me of Spring flowers.


The papers are the new Docrafts papers and let me tell you, they are realllllly lovely! The colours and patterns in there are absolutely beautiful but the papers I've used on here must be my favourite! I have used an acetate card which I made from the new acetate packs to match the papers. The ribbons are also the new ones from Docrafts too.. great value for money.

The fluffy fella was created by using the decoupage kits from Docrafts and I reckon all together it looks pretty neat.. Really pleased with this card I must say!

There are some absolutely stunning cards over on the FF blog, so why not nip over and take a peek.. We have just hit over 100 followers on there, and the cards submitted every week by talented folks are absolutely beautiful.

It is because of the success of the FF blog that I have decided to start up the D and D Challenge blog too.. I'm just hoping these cute little fluffy folk are as popular too in the coming months!

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for your kind words about Tai. It leaves a big space in the family but thats life.
    I love this card, my next crafty buy is the Forever Friends Decoupage. It looks yummy. I love purple and green together it looks super,
    Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Jo I love purple
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo he looks fabulous really love this card
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Jo I love all the ribbons thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know who designed those papers, jo ;)
    I havent even seen them in real life though :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips