Thursday 19 February 2009

A recipe of sorts..

Not the typical type of recipe you'd think of., but more of a crafting challenge recipe.


This week over at the LOTV blog the Challenge is a recipe -

  • Three Brads,

  • Two papers,

  • One flower.

Alot of folks don't know this, but you can also use any image. It doesn't have to be LOTV to enter the challenges, and neither is mine this week.

I've used a Sugar Nellie (I think?) that I got in an image swap a while back. Here's my card -

I coloured the lovely young lady with Whispers pens and then added some white pen for highlights. The papers are DCWV Spring Stack and the ribbon and flower are from my recycling box.

I cut out three of the circles from the brown paper and placed a brad in the middle of each.

Back soon with more I hope - I've got quite a bit of work on this week, so if I don't get back on here later, you know I've drowned under a sea of paper.. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Blogger is acting up again! I dropped in to comment you on your cards and all your cards show up except for this one. From what I have seen, your creations are fantastic and I know that your challenge card is beautiful as well!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips