Tuesday 17 February 2009

I feel quite honoured..

I got another award this morning.. you know, I reckon I shall put them on my sidebar at some point.. but thank you to everyone who has nominated me for one over this past year..

I sometimes have those times - I reckon like everyone does - when I think my work is pants! So to receive awards is a great honour.

This one has come from Abi who said 2. Jo I love her fun designs and her colouring

I mean.. me? Wow! Thank you so much Abi.. here's the award.

Now I have to pass it on to seven more people who inspire me ... so here goes:

1. Jacqui - A lovely lady who does the most fantastic cards and colouring!

2. Erica - a very talented young lady - Creator of many rubber stamps!!

3. Chris - lovely - nothing else I can say!

4. Lythan - A brilliant inspiring scrapbooker!

5. Sheila - the one lady who always inspires me to try something new.

6. Kathy - this lady never ceases to amaze me with her fantastic talent.

7. Ila - a great lady, loads of talent and the reason I bought my set of Prismas!

Enjoy the award ladies... don't forget to pass on the love!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo and WOW, thanks so much for passing this lovely award to me, it means a great deal coming from you as I admire your work very much! Glad you got it first of course, very well deserved. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this dear I wil collect it later such nice words Jo they really are appreciated
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jo...for thinking of me and your kind words..Congrats on a well deserved Award!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips