Tuesday 10 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I know it's a bit early, but this is the theme this week over on the Forever Friends Challenge blog.




This is my card... I hope you like it..

The papers are some that I've had in my studio for a while, and I can't remember who's it is... the image is a Forever Friends decoupage from Docrafts. These are just wonderful for people like me who don't particularly like all that cutting! These just pop out - stick them together and off you go! Just great!

I also used a Papermania ribbon brad and a length of ribbon from the Range - again, can't remember who's it is, but it was so pretty. The wording is Doodlebug rub ons..

Why not go over to the blog and take a peek, it's definately worthwhile this week. We have some new design team on board, and they've made some brilliant cards..

Thanks for looking.

Jo xx

3 comments:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips