Tuesday 27 January 2009

Oooooh I feel a bit of luvin...

I feel so honoured today. I have recieved two awards..

I must admit, one of them is from December - okay.. I apologise for being a bit slow! LOL.. Time just gets in the way sometimes, I'm sure you know what it's like, but at least I can share them now.

This first lovely one is from Juanita, from my SBS group.


The rules are:

1). Display the award on your site.

2). Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3). Give the award to 8 more people.

4). Notify them of receiving the award.

5). Advise them to pick it up at your site.

Following is the translation of the Portuguese words and the rules for the award:"This blog award invests and believes in proximity -(creating friendships)!" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy].

These are the other words to be included with the award:These blogs are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these awards are cut, even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these bloggers!

Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this written text into the body of their award.

This next one is from Erin


I Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 people to pass this award to
2. Contact them to let them know that you have chosen their blog for this award

Now, all I need to do now is choose the folks I will pass them on to. Cogs are turning.. so I'll be back soon with the result!

Love Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips