Friday 30 January 2009

Lili of the Valley

This week over on the LOTV challenge blog, we had a template challenge. The template was made by yours truly and here it is.

I was really pleased looking on the blog at the results of this card sketch. I made it using Photoshop, because I reckon it made it look a bit classier with the colours etc.. it's also really easy to do with PS because of the shapes etc. you need.

This is something I really enjoy doing, I love designing sketches and stuff and to see people working with a sketch of mine is great! Here's to more eh?? Maybe that's an aspect of the secret blog.. you never know!

Anyway, feel free to pop over and take part in the Challenge and you never know, you may win a place as Guest Designer on the blog.



Here's my entry for this week. I've used the Lili of the Valley Die Cuts for the cats. They are so cute and look just like a cat I had years ago. I teamed them up with some Papermania flowers and Basic Grey papers and rub ons.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips