Thursday 15 January 2009

Creative moments!

Believe it or not, I actually managed to sit down and get quite alot of work done yesterday! I couldn't quite believe it myself...

Firstly, I finished my DT entry for the LOTV blog, then did some samples for my Docrafts demo next week.

Life's been a bit hectic here this week, so it's been nice to find a bit of time to craft.
We're in the middle of sorting out our utility room, to turn it into some sort of office - there's painting to be done and flooring to put down. We're nearly there with it now.. shelving is up at least, new printer is in place, I've managed to find the desktop computer that hasn't been used for what seems like ages!! So it's all looking good. It also means that when it's finished, I shall have a little bit of indoor crafting space for when the weather's not so good. (at the minute, I work in my outside studio, which can get a bit cold for the pooches -- spoilt or what!)

So.. without further ado.. here are the results of a day's work.

These two are the cards I made as my DT entry for the Lili of the Valley blog. I decided to use the fabby sketch by Donalda to create a matching pair of baby cards - my neice Stacey, and also a lovely girl, Vicky, are about to have their babies.. Stacey is having a baby boy (we just call him Baby Bernard!) and Vicky is having a little girl (Kiarra Lily).
I used mainly LOTV products, but added a little bit of Basic Grey paper and some ribbon from my stash.

2 comments:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips