Tuesday 9 December 2008

I'm still here...

Hi everyone..

This is just a very quick post as I'm supposed to be working this morning.

I've been really busy lately - not going to knock it though! I thought coming up to Christmas that things would have quietened down a little, but things keep coming up. I've got a couple of really big things happening in the New Year - I'll share when I get the go ahead. It's soooo exciting I can hardly wait!

I am also busy making my cards to send off.. Last week saw my 100th parcel going off to our Soldiers out in the Sandy Place - thank you to every single one of you who have given parcels and messages of good will. So this week it's my family's turn for my attention. It will be the first time everyone has a handmade card - usually by now I've given up and bought them!

My demonstrations have finished now. I'm having a few weeks off and then all ready for going again in January! I will miss them though. I really love demonstrating - even if some of my ladies are a bit cheeky! (yes Miss Cheeky from Ali craft.. you know who you are! lol). We have a bit of a laugh at my demo's, which is lovely, so thank you all for making 2008 a fantastic year!

Who knows what 2009 will bring.. but I hope it's full of life, love and laughter!

I will be back with more posts shortly, I just need to get the photos sorted for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips