Tuesday 2 December 2008

23 days to go...

.... and I finally made a start on some christmas cards! Not sure what I think of them yet, so they're up on my shelf to see if I like them in the morning!!

I'll show this one first. The background paper is my own from further down my blog (a freebie for you all). The topper was printed and came from a download kit, but can't remember where from.
This next card was based on this sketch by Kathy B.
And here's my take on it...
The papers and image are downloads, printed onto linen paper. The poinsettia are part of the blog candy that I won a few weeks ago.
This is another sketch that I used. This one was a Di Hickman..
For this one, I have used Anita's outline stickers and coloured them in with Whispers brush pens. The flower is a larger version of the others, again from my blog candy.
Another sketch.. another card.. lol
Everything on this card is Papermania. The stickers had a gold outline on that I decided to take off. The other papers were given a dotted border with a white gel pen. I hope you like them..
That's the end of the Sketch cards for now.. they are a great idea to use them if you're having a blank moment or just for making your cards that little bit quicker!
Lovely Frosty the snowman! The darker paper in the bg is Dovecraft, and the other papers etc are all downloads. I think he's the cutest!
Whilst looking through Kathy's blog earlier today (I'll find the link.. ) I came across her very trendy handcut Christmas trees.. I thought they were ace, so I decided to give it a try. What do you think?
All papers are downloads.
Now last but not least - take a look at this fantastic little reindeer! I will have to check where he came from, but he was a freebie 3D printable. Here's the rest of the card.
That's all for now... See you all again soon xx

5 comments:

  1. You have been tons busy...wow!! Those cards are super awesome!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving frosty the snowman! Lovely cards Sue, you have been busy. Thought your trees were really good, fab idea.

    Jane :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the variety of styles on all the cards. They are really terrific. And I love your new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW-Jo, you've been on a roll! Great cards-they are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips