Tuesday 18 November 2008

Three posts in one day??

Blimey! That must be a good start!

I just wanted to share this little card with you. I've been busy this week with commissions so haven't had a chance to make any cards for myself, but I just had to try this sketch from Kim's blog.

It was such a nice sketch, I couldn't resist.. and as I have a FF demo this weekend in Cumbria, I thought I'd use it for a card to take with me.

I used a cute little sticker which I placed onto white card, and mounted onto red card. The papers are from the Christmas kit and the dimension sticker and heart button just add the little bit of Christmas sparkle.

I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Hope you are well....
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this creation Jo, It's soooo cute!!! thankyou sooo much for joining in... goodluck with the demo....

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips