Thursday 16 October 2008

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Well... what can I say?? This is what I read on Nikki's blog today.. I'm so pleased to have recieved this fantastic comment about my work!! Thank you Nikki, I am looking forward to working with you!

New DT Member..
After a VERY difficult time having to choose one person from a heap of very talented people to become the new DT member for DewDrop Craftz I finally managed it..
Jo Austin has many different styles of stamping and has a very strong passion for using stamping in lots of projects.. and has been chosen as the new DT member to join Adele and Sarah..
You can see some of Jo's work
here...
I would like to welcome Jo to the team and look forward to working with her and the products from DDC..
BUT... that's not all.. the standard of work was so high, that all others that entered will be offered guest designer places in the future..
THANKYOU to everyone who took the time to send in their images..
Many thanks..
Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jo you thoroughly deserve it. I love browsing your blog for inspiration and ideas. Babz :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jo!!! I'll be back for more inspiration soon.
    HUgs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips