Tuesday 21 October 2008

There's no business, like snow business....

... or should I say, snow people.. ?
I am absolutely in love with this range of stamps .. what cute little snowmen!
They have been in my studio for the last few weeks, unopened. But yesterday, they were crying out to be used!

The papers are from Kelly Panicci, (yep, I was naughty at the weekend and treated myself to some new 12 x 12's... ) The flowers are Papermania, the greeting is a Doodlebug rub on.

The snowman was coloured with Distress inks, and I added some 3D gloss over his boots,buttons, and nose. He is also decoupaged a little bit.. here's a close up.
Now... aren't these stamps just to die for??

2 comments:

  1. Yes they are gorgeous stamps and you done it proud with the card :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, such a gorgeous snowman!! Beautifully coloured! Hugs Lind ax

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips