Thursday 16 October 2008

1-2-3 Let's go....

This week's challenge over on the LOTV blog has just gone live.. so check it out...


This week the challenge is a bit more Challenging (excuse the Pun)

321

We would like you to use 3 papers, 2 ribbons and 1 button or 1 brad on your creations this week.We can't wait to see what you come up with.Don't forget.... you can use any stamp, or other crafting product, we just love to see different mediums used.


*****SPECIAL OFFERS*****


We have some good news for you this week.

If you have never used Lili of the Valley products or are running low on supplies, they are running a couple of brilliant special offers:Free P&P until 31st October and a Bumper Christmas Stamp Offer - Saving you £7.50!
Get 5 of their Christmas Stamps for just £15! That’s only £3 each.
There are 4 sets of Christmas designs to choose from - Winter Princesses, Christmas Fairies, Reindeer and Polar Bears, and Miki and Kimi.

To go to their website, click here.. .

Now, onto this weeks Challenge.... are you ready?

This week it is another chance to be our Guest DT for 2weeks.

DON'T FORGET YOU ARE NOT RESTRICTED TO LOTV STAMPS OR DIECUTS YOU CAN USE ANY STAMP OR DECOUPAGE ETC.

For my entry for this week, I couldn't decide on my cards, so because I have to make some for a demo at the weekend, I made two! What a swot! Haha. I hope you like them.


This one was made using the die cuts cat. Aren't these just the sweetest - they remind me of a little puss we had a long time ago, called Micky. The papers were put through a ribbler to give them some texture.


For this one, I had a little play with my Stampboard and some new inks I had. I stamped on the little Princess and then went over her with some colour.

Why not click on the sidebar to go over and get more inspiration from the Design Team - there's some brilliant work on there!

Bye for now xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow girl you have some gorgeous cards here. I don't think I will ever get caught up but just had to come and check out your gorgeous work dear

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips