Monday 4 August 2008

Updating with some new cards..

After talking to Nikki this morning, I am feeling much much better... I reckon I was just missing my buddy! Seriously, I am feeling a bit better than this morning, but still not quite right.. hey ho!
I did say that I would get uploading some new cards I have been making over the last few days. Here they are.. I hope you like them..


This one was made from a lovely set of stamps I recieved from Jenny at the Artistic Stamper(link to the right). They are called Stitchels.


These two are experimentals! I used the christmas tree embossing stencil from provocraft, and used the new papermania textured cardstock. Because it has a white core, I sanded the top of the embossing and also distressed the paper a little bit... both finished off slightly different, but I quite like them!

Ooooooh I like this card (and I don't often say that about my own work!). The image was sent to me from Norway in a swap, and I used prismacolour and sansador to colour. The papers are the lovely Papermania range and so are the gold gems. The ribbon was a bargain from the Range!





For this card, I have to thank Wendy, one of my SBS 19 group.. She made a giraffe card which I saw on her blog, and I remembered I had this little giraffe.. so I took him out and had a play! He is coloured with pearlex paints. The papers are a mix of DCWV and Papermania. I am not sure where I got the ribbon from, but tied a little pram charm onto the middle. The shapes for the topper are cut from the XCut shape cutter and scallop scissors.


Using the shape cutters again, I had a play with a few different sized ovals. they are all cut from the Basic Grey Two Scoops papers. The words are BG rub ons, and the flowers are various from dunelm held together with a PM brad. The little boy is coloured with watercolour paints.
This little cutie was coloured with distress inks, a new idea for me really. The papers are Basic Grey two scoops again, just cut to fit on the square card. The word princess is also BG.

Well.. that's it for now..

Back soon with a few more things I hope..

5 comments:

  1. love the cards especially the one with the Stitchels! LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin them all! But I am really loving the stichels stamps....
    I want them now!!!!! lol

    DO love what you've done with them though hun! well done you...

    Sending you a huge hug, hope you're feelin better.

    from me x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those all! You have just ignited the spark I was missing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fantastic cards...I especially love the little giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards. the one with the stichels is gorgeous. better check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips