Friday 8 August 2008

looking back....

I just thought I would have a look at my blog from this time last year..I can't believe I've been blogging over a year now!! Blimey! time flies when you're having fun..

Guess what I found?? A little Holly.. about 14 weeks old. I can't believe how much she has changed, and grown.. I got a gooey puppy feeling all inside.. isn't it wonderful!?!

Go back... take a look.. see what you can find! Certainly brings back some nice memories! Thank heavens for blogs eh? (even though, suprisingly, I was never very good at keeping a diary!)

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean.
    I've not been at the bloggin game for very long but I love it! And you are the one to blame for that one my dear! LOL

    It's great to look back and remember all the things you have done or to look back at some of the craty projects you have been working on.

    I need to put more crafty pics and tutorials up on mine....... it's just finding the time...

    Hey ho! Your's looks fabby!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips