Monday 4 August 2008

Feeling a bit green......

rather like the horrid background on this page.. I really must change it...

I am awake early this morning because I am not feeling the best ! OH went to work at five and I got up shortly after, feeling a bit green around the gills... Yeuch! I hate feeling sick! I must have a bug because I don't feel right generally.

Oh well..

Later on today, I plan on uploading some new card pics. I was having a creative day yesterday and managed to produce a few cards and a few mini scrapbooks. So...until then..

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jo!
    I hope you feel better soon....

    I've missed ya!
    I was gonna call but I might leave it for a bit so you can rest and feel better...

    I'll call ya later...

    Sendin ya a huge hug!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips