Friday 15 August 2008

Cards and cakes!

What a combination eh?


Although I still need to photograph the cards I have made, plus the other bits from last weekend, I thought I would share one of my favourites this week. I used a H and S stamp which I got in an image swap, coloured with prisma's and sansador. The papers etc are all Papermania.
Now... cake!

Martina wanted to do a bit of baking the other day, so we used the bread maker to make a banana cake (they bake beautifully.. if you've got one, try it!) and then made a traditional victoria sandwich full of strawberry jam and buttercream - Martina's idea of heaven!

Here she is being busy.

I do confess that the cake turned out fantastic! Well risen and lovely tasting..but I forgot to take a photo of it before all the family demolished it! lol.

We have relatives coming up for this weekend, OH's aunt and uncle from Australia and his sister from Kent, so we have a busy time until Monday. This also means that I won't be able to post too much over the weekend.. so until next time, enjoy yourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips