Thursday 21 August 2008

Brain Mush...

Hi folks.. don't you just have them sorta days - well, weeks - where your brain turns to mush?!

I feel this week like I have been doing loads and achieving nothing ... I really need to pull my finger out and get some things done craftwise and personal! Although to be honest I haven't been feeling well for the last three weeks, and been quite ill through most of it on and off.. iyswim. I'm feeling completely washed out and have the energy of I don't know what!!!

So..... I did find this on Jackie's blog a while ago, and it seemed to work for her, so... in good old trusted formula.. I'm putting it on here to see if it gives a much needed kick up the bum!

My to do list.....

  • Ring my friend Nikki - she's my most treasured friend and we haven't spoken since last week! Sorry Nikki.. I will get around to ringing you today - promise!
  • Finish getting my cards and letter finished for putting in my SOS parcels to Afghanistan.
  • Finish designing a range of stamps for Jennie as requested.
  • Get my finger out and design some cards for my new venture.
  • Finish a circle journal and post it onto the next person.
Jackie... I'm taking it that this will work as good as yours did and that I can tick a few things off!

I'll let you know how I get on..

2 comments:

  1. ay up cupcake!
    I hope your feeling better today - just remember....
    always wear your frown upside down! lol
    sending you a hug virtual hug!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall watch carefully :))

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips