Saturday 19 July 2008

Thank you Ladies - and gent!

I just came on to check my emails and to say a BIG thank you to all the lovely ladies who took the time to come and see me at my demo at the Range, Doncaster, today. It was lovely to see so many familiar faces and I am glad you all enjoyed it!

Also... thank you to the lovely gentleman who said I looked pretty with my sparkly face! Now, I am the first to confess I have not been called pretty for many a year... in fact.. ever?? LOL.. Now he didn't smell of alcohol, but vodka doesn't smell does it?? It gave me and all my ladies a little chuckle !

Anyway, I am off for my coffee - caffeine shortage today! - and will hopefully be back with a few cards and tutorials over the next few days as promised.

Until then.. toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips