Monday 14 July 2008

Praise time!

I just needed to come onto here today to praise a fantastic couple of shops!

The first one - CRAFTS U LOVE

---After searching high and low for the swiss dots folder by provocraft, I eventually found it here. I ordered that (and a few extras!) on Friday, late morning.. and it arrived on Saturday! Fantastic service!

The second one - CRAFTY CREATIONS, COTTINGHAM

---The web site for this shop is being updated at the moment, so is currently offline. However, I was demonstrating at this store at the weekend.. WOW WOW WOW! What can I say?? It is such a fantastic little shop stocked to the brim with lush products!! I did buy a couple of little bits (!) that I just needed to have. Ann and Chris who own the shop are two of the most pleasant people you could ever wish to meet, and are very very happy to help on things you are stuck on too!

They also offer workshops and demonstrations, along with special open events for customers from time to time - which in this day and age with the smaller craft shop suffering! - is a brilliant idea. They are both so positive about the shop, the future and crafting in general, it was an absolute pleasure to work alongside them for a few hours!!

Because the web site is off at the moment, here are the contact details for the shop - give them a ring, tell them Jo Austin sent you, and I'm sure they'd help with whatever you want! If they haven't got it, I'm sure they'd get it!!!

UNIT 1,
177 HALLGATE,
COTTINGHAM,
EAST YORKSHIRE,
HU16 4BB

tel : 01482 843663

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips