Friday 11 July 2008

At last - some cards...

As I have a demonstration tomorrow up in Humberside, I thought I better make a start on some samples.... so here goes!

We have had a fantabulous kit arrive from Docrafts for our demonstrations, I can't even begin to tell you what we got! The papers are just fantastic, the stamps are so lovely, the acetates are wonderful... and that's just the start!

Anyway, I hope if you come over to see me at my demonstrations, that I inspire you just a little bit!


This card is a copy of one in the Creativity! magasine from Docrafts. I like to copy a couple of ideas from the magasine, so that you peeps can see them in real life (although this is not actually as fuzzy as it looks!!!!)

This is another card by the lovely Jo Dumbleton. I really like her work, and this card just shows why! The stickers are the new dimensionals... they're very very pretty!
This blue card was one of my simple cards. To be honest, I'm getting fed up of the Dahlia fold now - I think it's been overdone! The original idea came from Split Coast Stampers forum months ago - go over there .. you'll be suprised by what ideas you can find there, some of which are replicated on other parts of the net, for when we have them blond - or brown - moments. lol.
A quick and simple card this time. I used the new clear Papermania stamps, acetates and elements stickers. I love these new acetates.

This one started life as a topper with a fancy fold (come to my demo to learn how to do it!) and flowers, but I decided to put it onto a diamond type card.

My favourite baby wipe technique! This was a mixture of an idea from Nikki and myself - you're a great mate! I LOVE YA!

Just another quickie favourite of mine.. so simple and effective - thanks Split coast again for the original idea!

Well, that's it for now.. Hopefully more soon. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow Joanne, great xmas cards! You got a great jump start on getting your xmas cards done on time that's for sure! I love the reindeer card, they really look like they are just going to jump off the card! Great job!
    Bela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Dahlia fold, yours is great. I also like the other fancy fold. Great cards. Glad to see you back at creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of cards Jo. Hope you have recovered after the accident. I see you have tow Springer Spaniels - me too!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips