Thursday 5 June 2008

Cards, Cats and everything in between....

What a week... I've got work coming out my ears.. and I love it!

Sorry I've not been around much this week, I've been in a bit of a tiz after losing Biela last week, and with work, dogs, work, cats, work (you get the picture??) I've been a tad occupied.

But - I have found time to nip back and say Hi.. and even upload some bits I've been working on.


Firstly, I want to introduce you to Senna. This is B's brother. Playing out in the honeysuckle....isn't he luvverly, and he's coping so well without his brother.

Secondly, my two poopies.. Scooby (L) and Holly (R). I don't know what Scooby is doing.. lol.. but I think Carley took a brilliant photo of them - don't you?
These two photos were taken yesterday. They are a few of the lovely flowers that Mum bought me for my birthday on Tuesday.. all my favourite flowers in a lovely bouquet.. Thank you!

Now... do you want to see some cards??

These are a few bits I've been working on for my demo at the Range, Rochdale this weekend. If you're close by, why not call in to say Hi.




The projects above were made using the new DCWV papers - they are simply LUSH! Blossoms and Butterflies has to be my favourite, which is what was used to make the BIA book above. It just needs some ribbons and then it's finished.

In the collection of new papers is also Nursery Boys and Nursery Girls. They are just so pretty. Projects with them too coming soon!

The other two cards were made with the new Dovecraft papers. Again, they are really lovely.. dragons and fairies, pets... take a look.. they're really lovely.

Last but not least for today is my daughters new creation. She is making a mini scrapbook for her friend Laura, and has used the DCWV Spring pack. Very pretty and summery. I'm not sharing the inside pages just yet as they haven't been finished., but I think she's done a really good job of it so far, don't you?

I hope you like the photos. We do still have Truly living with us, the home which was planned didn't work out so we still have the pleasure of her company. She is a fantastic little dog, who has her little quirky ways which are so cute. She gets on so well with Holly and Scoobs that I could be tempted to keep the little dot to myself.. she's adorable!!!! Only thing is, if I did that I wouldn't be able to keep fostering for Jackie - and of course the dogs who need all the help they can.

Well.. that's me for now. Work is calling again, so out to my Studio I go when I've grabbed another cuppa..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,

    Your cards are fab.
    I love the butterfly papers - I might neeeeeed some of them! lol

    Chat to you soon I hope...

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips