Tuesday 6 May 2008

The sun is shining in the sky....

...There's not a cloud in sight... Ahhh Mr Bluesky... what a song! Very summery, just like today!

So, as it was lovely weather, the puppies were outside playing 'who can tug the ball the hardest', so I thought I would spend a bit of time in my little craft haven and get creative!

This is what I came up with..
This was made using the new range of products from Docrafts.

I'm not too sure if I like this one.. I thinkthere's a little bit of something missing.. but hey!


This lovely stamp is a limited edition from Docrafts. I cut it up into inchies and mounted it onto the card. The idea for it came from the crafts by carolyn forum..

This card must be one of my favourites for today.. I stamped with tonal brown inks, coloured with h2O's and some gold glitter sparkles, finished off with white pearls. I have made this card for Kathy's blog candy entry.. I hope you like it Kathy! The stamps are tandastamps

Ooooh now this one I likey likey! it's a man wallet, made for my demo this weekend at the Range, Doncaster.. look inside....


It's good isn't it.. the idea came from the net somewhere, can't remember where.. Now, all I need are a few ten pound notes to go in it.. anyone?? someone??

That's all for now..

I'll be back soon.. my next competition challenge is nearly here... prizes this time are being offered by Elaine who owns Krafty Cards in Devon. More details coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    Loads of lovely cards - you've been really busy!

    Thanks for joining in with my 40,000 visitor blog candy draw

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips