Thursday 22 May 2008

My day out with Nikki.

I haven't any cards to upload today.. so thought I would share the photos of our day out with Nikki, docrafts designer extraordinaire, yesterday.. she is ace! What a laugh..

Firstly, I'll introduce her..

This is Nikki.. she doesn't always look like this.. sometimes she is more normal!HAHA..She is in the process of blobbing her tongue out at me at this point!



This is Nikki and myself.. sunning ourselves at the side of the fantastic little river... photo taken by David.. Thanks hun! The little poochie is Truly, who will be renamed Trudy as soon as she goes to live with her new mummy... Nikki!



This was Holly, Scooby and Dylan playing on the 'beach' piece of the river..


little Dylan having a splash.. he really enjoyed himself... what a stunner!


My Scooby-dooby.. he is my boy! Fantastic piccie.. he won't let go of a ball for anything!

And last but not least.. a photo of Nikki having a paddle! I really didn't want to include this one of Nikki - she needed to retain a little bit of pride.. but her wonderful hubby David said I had to! So here it is.... ****giggle giggle****


The dogs had lost their ball in the water, so Nikki went to fetch it.. what a funny pic.. and what a funny lady.. You made my day Babe.. see you in a few weeks. xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...... how sexy do I look!!!
    NOT!!!!
    What a fab day we had though.... you made me laugh so much I nearly wet myself!

    Thank you for just being you!

    See you soon!
    Luv ya....

    Nikki x x x
    (wait till I get my hands on David!!!! I must thank him for that picture!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics of me!!!! NOT!!!!!
    It was a great day..... soooooo good to catch up!!

    Hope your doggies are feeling better now! - give them a hug from me please.....

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips