Friday 2 May 2008

Daring card makers challenge..

Here's my entry for the challenge on DCM this week...

So, for our Little Midweek Extra this time we have what we hope is a tempting template to help get those creative juices flowing.

And this is what I came up with.. I hope you think it fits the criteria... The papers are the new Papermania colossal pack (its lush I tell ya... lush!!!) The oval was cut with the new punches by Docrafts. The image is coloured with my prismas... I am luuuurrrrving these pencils!!!! Now I just need to get a spurt on and get the other ones finished!!



3 comments:

  1. Well done Jo, you've made great use of the sketch, it looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one.
    It's a very nice stamp.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! you've done a Wonderful job here...of coloring Tilda and the sketch!!
    And I love that PB stamp and the card you made with it!!
    Thanks so much for entering my blog candy!!
    p.s...I'm so glad you found a good home for Star..and he looked fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips