Thursday 3 April 2008

Blog Road Tester....

Ta-da!!!

Today, I recieved a lovely parcel! I was one of a hundred bloggers who were chosen to road test a craft product for the lovely Becks Fagg!

This is what we were lucky enough to get...


Now.. this is what I have made... still not quite finished testing the product thoroughly.. but tomorrow awaits for the finishing touches.



I treated myself to some Basic Grey Two Scoops.. and stamps, and rub ons... so what better way than to combine it with two of my favourite photos of Holly.

I started with a sheet of cream card, and stamped the background using the heart set of stamps and flourishes,using moss green Whispers ink and tattered rose Distress Ink. I then used a gold Anita's acrylic paint and dib-dabbed some dots around the flourishes to add a bit of detail..

I will finish these tomorrow.. not much more to add.. may just leave these as they are, and make another couple of pages.. we'll see!



4 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I like these!!

    I am a blog tester too! I just haven't tested it yet.... lol

    Really nice papers - I've not seen these ones yet.

    Yummy! (puppies look so cute!)

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and fab LOs - love the way you've used the BG stamps on the background - and the dabs of gold just finish it off. Hope you're feeling a bit better - not nice to have a sore and painful mouth - hope it eases soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the pictures are just gorgeous! I can't believe my little treasure was ever that small!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pages!! Well done on breaking out the BG!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips