Monday 25 February 2008

Pat on the back for me....

I have had a really fab weekend... and morning...

I had a demo at my local shop, which wasn't overly busy, but it was nice and steady all day.. everyone seemed quite interested in the projects I did.

This morning, I was doing a private workshop at a local Centre, and I had a grand total of 27 ladies to entertain.. It went absolutely brilliantly! I loved it.. but then I love to share my knowledge of crafting anyway.

Apart from the busy weekend, I have just been out walking the dogs, sorting out my kits in the shed and trying to find a replacement for my OH's shed which blew down last week in the gales.

Also, I am delighted how my projects look in the new Docrafts Creativity magazine.. they look pretty good even if I say so myself!

Well, that's it for me... I'll be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips