Wednesday 20 February 2008

I'm home!

By 'eck I'm tired!!!

I have been down at the ICHF trade show, demonstrating for a brilliant lady called Phyllis. It was a busy three days, the last two being quieter than Sunday. I got chance for a couple of wanderings around the show.. met various people.. and saw loads of people I knew... Hi Dawn, Elaine, Mand, Annette, and all the rest of you .... nice to see you... I hope you all had a great show!

Will update later... I'm tired today as I hadn't slept all that well whilst I was away. The traffic coming home yesterday was horrendous! I left around half four, and didn't get home until around half eight! It is normally around an hour and half journey! Oh well...

Speak soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips