Monday 28 January 2008

Done it!

After a few hours of trying.. I've eventually managed to upload my topper for the blog! How good is that! Feel quite chuffed with myself now.. I couldn't do it the other day, so I asked Katy to help me.. which she said she would.. but then I never got chance to catch up with her over the weekend! So.. I tried again this morning and here it is - hopefully!

I have had a busy weekend really....

I sat making wedding invitation samples for a friend mostly Friday, made samples on Saturday, as well as all the householdy stuff... then work in Rochdale on Sunday.. Not very well advertised, so no customers really.. just customers on and off.. Oh well.. onwards and upwards!

So today.. I am having a blitz in the house... the kitchen needs a good clean, and things need a-straightenin! After that, I have one more invite to make up, samples to make for Saturday and the samples to finish doing for the Trade Show at the NEC. Phyllis has given me some fantastic coloured card to use... it is sooooo scrumptious!!!!!! Will show you all later when I have the samples finished.

3 comments:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips