Thursday 3 January 2008

365 Day Challenge - Day Two.

Prompt 2
"I´m gonna make a change,

For once in my life
It´s gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right
I'm starting with the man in the mirror"
Micheal Jackson


Grab your notebook at some point today and journal your feelings, or with just one word that sums up the day for you! Check out
Ali Edwards blog for a "Word for 2008".

Mmmm.. a word for 2008? Blimey!

I think it's going to have to be a choice of three here! I was never one for making my mind up!

So GROWTH, SHRINK and PERSEVERE here we come.

I chose these two words because I need to start planning my 2008.. I always just plod along doing the same things, pushing for work, then if it all doesn't go to plan I leave it alone and back off a little... I really don't need to keep doing this, because in reality, it's my lack of self confidence that does this! So.... growth and persevere could be one of the same I guess! Growth in the professional side and persevere in everything!

SHRINK - now why did I choose this one? Obvious one really.. New Years Resolution time! I know I was built for comfort and not speed, but I still could do with shedding a few pounds! Quite a few actually! And of course the normal one with crafters... I need to have a clear out! I desperately need to acquire some extra room in the craft shed! I'm overloading!!! No where to put anything and it looks a mess... any helpers?

So.. that's my three words for this year.. what's yours? Leave a link to your blog so we can all nag each other through 2008!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year missus! I've offered to look after your craft stuff...........just say the word and I will empty some drawers (my stuff will probably end up on the floor but I'll make room) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos (and Boxing Day) - Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips