Wednesday 12 December 2007

Considered myself tagged!

Hi Katy.. and anyone reading this..
I considered myself tagged like you said.. here's my list..

Christmas questions...

As it's nearly christmas thought this might be fun... i've seen it on a few blogs recently.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, but some have gift bags
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.. but it's very tall and looks great!
3. When do you put up the tree? usually beginning of December but was late this year
4. When do you take the tree down? as soon as possible after the new year!
5. Do you like eggnog? urgh no!
6. Favourite gift received as a child? Only one? my Yawnee Doll.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yep afraid so!
8. Hardest person to buy for? my sister in law!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My little dog Holly, and the cats. lol
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? satin pj's - horrid
11. Mail or email Christmas card definately mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Annabelle's Wish - if only I could get it on dvd!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? this year I started in August
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? christmas cake and marzipan!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? usually stay at home, but this could change in 2008...
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? yep.. every one!
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I always open one at midnight on xmas eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? the amount of people doing the same thing as me
23. Best thing about Christmas? time off with the family and watching the kids open the prezzies


So.. who shall I tag? I think I'll tag Hazel, Jackie, in fact, anyone who reads it.. consider yourself tagged.. just leave me a note to read YOUR answers..

1 comment:

  1. I've done the quiz and added you to my blogging buds at last!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips