Sunday 30 December 2007

A Christmas Fairy... have you been tagged?

I was sent this little gift from Heaven..



Heaven didn't want her, so they sent her to me..

I didn't want her, so I sent her to you..



If you don't want her either, feel free to send her on to your friends.. but you can't send her back because I sent her to you first!!!



I'm sending this to anyone reading this! Feel free to add her to your blog. Consider yourself tagged! Especially Jackie, Katy, Emma, Nikki, Mand and Janice.

1 comment:

  1. Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips