Wednesday 12 December 2007

Brrrrrr.......... it's freezing!!!

Morning campers!
Just a quickie blog today.. and sorry I've no cards to show, but here's a great link which I found by looking at Emma's blog yesterday, and it has some fab projects on there.. My personal favourite has to be the advent calendar.. take a look here at the site and enjoy!

And there are also some new Sugar Nellie stamps out - if you haven't seen these, check them out.. they're really sweet! Thanks to all over at Bex's forum who sent me some of these images to have a play with.. I'm ordering some after the Christmas rush (did I say some? I really meant quite a few! lol).. They're just fab.. watch this space for some finished cards now I've had time to get some coloured in.

I had a really busy day yesterday. I finished off 53 Christmas cards for the local vets. They are having an open day on Sunday to raise money for some different animal charities, so I told them I would make them some cards to sell. I used alot of the Penny Black stamps which have been laying around since last year doing not alot, and it's taken me around 2 days to finish them off. All sealed and delivered yesterday - but I was in such a rush with other things, I forgot to take some photos of them before I took them down! Stupid me.. I will try to recreate some for my personal christmas cards (which I still haven't started!) and post them when I get chance.

Well, that's all from me for now folks.. off to check my emails now..

Tata for now!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds familiar about now having to do your own cards! You're an early bird this morning (and this is early for me!). Have a good day, Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds just like me! IO make cards and forget to scan or photograph them! I started my Christmas cards yesterday and have to carry on today as I have loads to do but no real inspiration to get them done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips