Tuesday 22 May 2007

Playing Catch up

I decided to come and write my blog entry for today before I go and get busy..

I have loads to do today, and I have a feeling I'm going to be sitting in my craft cabin busying all day! Loads to catch up on after the weekend.. not to mention doing all the samples for my demo next week. Oh well.... the joys of life eh?

I am wanting to get on and finish most of the entries for my circle journal I'm doing, and also some cards etc for the Big Challenge on Carolyn's forum. I also have some freelance design work to be completing for tomorrow and a few other bits and pieces.. Oh nearly forgot the inchies! they're another challenge I've got to get started now my head's not so frazzled! They're a challenge I have signed up for on Bex's forum, never done them before so that's be fun!

Oh well.. going to go and make a start.. Toodaloo for now.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips