Wednesday 23 May 2007

On a roll.....

well. I have just uploaded my efforts for the big challenge on Carolyn's forum.. Here are what I've done so far....
This was challenge 5. Stamp the same image three times.. I used the flower heads to stamp a bit of a border for the bottom. I chalked the image.






This one was for the Mans card challenge. You needed to make three men's cards, so this was number one. I used the new stuff from Docrafts, and the medallion I think looks pretty good! I decorated it with some gems.



This one was made using papers and an image from the paper pack. I can't remember who's paper it was. I'm not overjoyed with this card.. green isn't my favourite colour, but I don't have that much 'mans' stuff about really.








This one I'm quite happy with. I used the same paper pack that the green came out of.. will have to look up the pack name!!! Anyway, just did a bit of creative tearing on this one haha., very therapeutic!












This card was for challenge 1. 'A card with a buckle'. The buckle was cut out and embellished with a few sticky gems. I embossed the top with the docrafts brass stencils, and just ran an ink pad over it to give it a bit of shadow. The paper is the from one of the new mini album packs they have just bought out.. I love my buckle.. think I'm going to have to make some more!




I don't know why this one won't move over the other side for me.. any helpers out there?? This blog thing is taking some getting used to I can tell you!!!!



This one was made for challenge 7. A card for no reason.. It was just a simple card with no greeting on. Looking at the list it has to be posted on later.





So that's all I've done so far.. will have to get my finger out and get some more finished..



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips